While the importance of data is increasing day by day, business analytics has gained value as much as data management. Because if you can’t successfully turn it into knowledge, you won’t be able to grow your company even if you have all the data in the world. To do this, you need to separate the data that works and the data that doesn’t, analyze it, and create actionable insights. Google Cloud’s Business Analytics (business analytics); With a fully managed, multi-cloud analytics platform, it eliminates the constraints of scale, performance, and cost, enabling everyone to gain insights. You can use real-time insights and data applications to accurately manage your decisions and drive innovation.
With Data Cloud
Data Warehouse Modernization
(Data Warehouse Modernization)
(Data Lake Modernization)
Why Should You Choose Which Method for Infrastructure Modernization?
- Cloud Data Fusion
- Data Catalog
- Cloud Composer
- Analytics Hub
A serverless, highly scalable, and cost-effective multi-cloud data warehouse designed for business agility.
- Democratize your insights with a secure and scalable platform with built-in machine learning.
- Empower business decisions based on data from cloud environments with a flexible, multicloud analytics solution.
- Use analytics at scale with a 3-year total cost of ownership (TCO) that’s 26-34% lower than cloud data warehouse alternatives.
- Analyze petabytes of data at blazing-fast speeds with zero operational overhead.
An enterprise platform for business intelligence, data applications, and embedded analytics.
- Integrated end-to-end multi-cloud platform
- Common data model on top of all data
- Embedded data experiences
- Augmented analytics
- Customized data applications
A fully managed and highly scalable service to run more than 30 open-source tools and frameworks.
- Open: Create on-demand, fully managed open source clusters that are integrated with the data lake metastore.
- Flexible: With platform-wide integrations, you can connect to the operations support system (OSS) and Google’s cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform | Match GCP-specific services.
- Managed: Enable scalable, secure, cost-controlled open source data science.
- Secure: Configure advanced security.
- Cost-effective: Save with 57% lower cost of ownership compared to data pools on the server with per-second pricing.
Serverless, fast and cost-effective converged streaming and batch processing.
- Fully managed data processing service
- Automatic provisioning and management of compute resources
- Automatic scaling of workers horizontally to maximize resource utilization
- Operations support system innovations
- Reliable, consistent, one-time data processing
Messaging and ingestion for event-driven systems and broadcast analytics.
- Scalable, sequential message delivery
- Autoscale and auto-hosting with support from zero to hundreds of GB/s
- Independent quota and billing for publishers and subscribers
- Global message routing to simplify multi-regional systems
Cloud Data Fusion
Fully managed, cloud-native data integration at any scale.
- Visual point-and-click interface for code-free deployment of data pipelines
- Large, free library of over 150 pre-configured linkers and converters
- Native integration with Google Cloud services
- End-to-end data set for root cause and effect analysis
- Open source kernel (CDAP)
A fully managed and highly scalable data exploration and metadata management service.
- Locate your data with a simple yet powerful search interface.
- Automatically synchronize technical metadata and generate schematic tags for business metadata.
- Cloud Data Loss Prevention | DLP) integration, automatically labeling sensitive data.
- Access it right away, scale without the infrastructure to set up or manage.
A fully managed workflow orchestration service.
- Write, plan, and track pipelines that span hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- It saves you from being locked out and is user-friendly.
An intelligent cloud data service to visually explore, clean, analyze, and prepare data for analysis and machine learning.
- Serverless and easy
- Rapid discovery and anomaly detection
- Easy and powerful data preparation
- Predictive digital transformation
- Rich conversions
- Throughput optimization
- Active profiling
- Data quality guidelines
- Comprehensive connectivity
- Data pipeline arrangement
- Operationalization at enterprise scale
- Common data types
- Template matching
- Enhanced security
Rescuers from silos; An intelligent data fabric that enables centralized monitoring and management of corporate data in repositories, warehouses, and markets with consistent controls, accesses reliable data, and supports analytics at scale.
- Unified metadata-led data management
- Centralized security and governance for global control
- Integrated analytics experience to quickly organize, secure, and analyze data at scale
- Built-in data intelligence using Google’s best-in-class artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities
- An open platform with support for open source tools and a strong partner ecosystem
A hub that efficiently and securely exchanges data analytics assets across organizations to address data reliability and cost challenges. You can create a curated library of internal and external entities, including unique datasets such as Google Trends.
- Drive innovation with unique datasets from diverse sources.
- Exchange data, machine learning models, or other analytical assets to increase the ROI of data initiatives.
- Easily publish or subscribe to shared datasets in an open, secure, and trusted environment.